Support March of Dimes for Prematurity Awareness Month in November!
Pizza for Preemies is a cause near and dear the The Glynn family. At just 28 weeks pregnant, Kelly Glynn birthed twins weighing in at just 2lbs 9oz and 1lb 11 oz. After 71 days in the NICU, Kelly & Brian Glynn were able to bring home their babies. Village Idiot Pizza founded Pizza for Preemies in 2018, one year after bringing their preemies home on November 6th. Each year, the fundraiser grows in support of Prematurity Awareness Month. Here’s how you can support March of Dimes through Pizza for Preemies:
- Eat at one of our three locations during the month of November (a percentage of proceeds from all locations from November will be directly donated to March of Dimes)
- Donate through our online ordering platform
- Donate at checkout in person
- Send a check to Village Idiot Pizza at 612 Whaley St, Columbia, SC 29209 (make checks payable to March of Dimes)
- Spread awareness of Prematurity Awareness Month